We have a long-standing commitment to serving the communities in which we do business. We put tremendous effort and resources into our Cocktail 4 a Cause philanthropic initiative. Due to that focus and the number of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee that all donation requests will be filled. Please note:
- We focus our efforts on organizations serving the communities in which we live and work.
- We limit donations to once per year per organization. Your request must be made no less than 30 days prior to your event.
As a rule, we don’t contribute to:
- An individual person or family, a political candidate or organization, labor or fraternal organizations, memorials or endowments.
- An agency and/or school-sponsored walk-a-thons, athletic events, or athletic group sponsorships.
- School-affiliated orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks, class reunions, or class parties.
- Advertise in publications, yearbooks, or school programs where the participants are not at least 21 years of age.
- We do not consider organizations that discriminate by race, creed, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other legal basis prohibited by law.
- If your request meets the above guidelines, please submit your request using the form below. Your request will be rejected if it violates MI state regulations.
We do not consider applications by email, social media, phone, or verbal solicitations. If your request meets the guidelines above, please complete the form below.