Sip & Savor Trail
Your Roadmap to Flavortown.
Experience the flavors of Southwest Michigan through the craft of the Moersch family, a lineage of makers whose passion and expertise knows no bounds. Discover award-winning wines, expertly crafted brews, show-stopping spirits, impeccable cuisine, and breathtaking views—all waiting for you to explore. So start sipping and savor every moment.
- You must be 21 years or older to participate.
- Pick up a Sip & Savor Trail postcard at any one of our seven locations.
- Participate in a tasting experience (tasting room locations) or purchase a flight (restaurant locations) and give your postcard to your tasting consultant or server to collect a stamp.
- Redeem prizes with your tasting consultant after collecting four and seven stamps. Once you collect seven stamps, you’ll automatically be entered into the grand prize drawing.
- Four- and seven-stamp prizes can be redeemed at any time. In order to be entered into the Grand Prize drawing, seven stamps must be collected and redeemed by Friday, November 1. The Grand Prize winner will be announced on Monday, November 4.
Bamboo Wine Accessory Box
Collect 4 stamps and get one of three Bamboo Wine Accessory Boxes. All boxes contain a waiter corkscrew and wine stopper but plan your route accordingly if you have a favorite MHG brand. Each box is branded with either a Free Run Cellars, Round Barn, or Tabor Hill logo.
Canvas Beverage Cooler
Collect 7 stamps and get one of three Canvas Beverage Coolers. All coolers contain a six-bottle padded divider, though you could fit a slew of your favorite canned libations in it as well. Plan your route accordingly if you have a favorite MHG brand. Each cooler is branded with either a Free Run Cellars, Round Barn, or Tabor Hill logo.
Round Barn Elevated Tasting Experience
Collect 7 stamps and automatically get entered to win 12 tickets for Round Barn’s Elevated Tasting Experience including wine tasting, charcuterie, and gifts to take home—a $240 value! The winner will be announced on Friday, November 1.
Offer good while prize supplies last.