Sparkling Demi-Red

$16.99

Sparkling Demi-Red

$16.99

Availability: In Stock



Availability: In Stock

Blend: 58% Chancellor, 22% Chambourcin, 20% Demi-Sec base
Residual Sugar: 4%
ABV: 12.5%
Size: 750ml

    This sparkling red wine is the complement to our new Sparkling Demi-Sec. This blend has aromas of cherry and red plum dancing on your pallet with just enough sweetness to balance out the soft tannins. Sparkling Demi-Red is sure to be a hit with those who have loved the Classic Demi-Red for years, and will appeal to new wine drinkers as well!

    Weight 3 lbs

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “Sparkling Demi-Red”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This sparkling red wine is the complement to our new Sparkling Demi-Sec. This blend has aromas of cherry and red plum dancing on your pallet with just enough sweetness to balance out the soft tannins. Sparkling Demi-Red is sure to be a hit with those who have loved the Classic Demi-Red for years, and will appeal to new wine drinkers as well!

Weight 3 lbs

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Sparkling Demi-Red”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…