Classic Demi-Red

$12.99

Classic Demi-Red

$12.99

Availability: In Stock



Availability: In Stock

Blend: 58% Chancellor, 22% Chambourcin, 20% Demi-Sec base
Residual Sugar: 4%
ABV: 12.5%
Size: 750ml

    The red wine complement to our Classic Demi-Sec, and just as popular. Our blend yields flavors and aromas of cherry and red plum with mild tannins. Smooth and sippable!

    Weight 3 lbs

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “Classic Demi-Red”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The red wine complement to our Classic Demi-Sec, and just as popular. Our blend yields flavors and aromas of cherry and red plum with mild tannins. Smooth and sippable!

Weight 3 lbs

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Classic Demi-Red”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…