Job Title: Tasting Consultant
Company: Moersch Hospitality Group (Free Run Cellars | Round Barn Public House | Round Barn Winery, Distillery & Brewery | Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Hourly, Discussed at Interview
Hours per Week: Discussed at Interview
Job Requirements: Must be 18 years of age. Weekends required. Previous industry experience preferred.
Here at Moersch Hospitality Group, we craft memorable experiences for our guests through excellent customer service and products. We have a great team that makes this possible, but we need a Tasting Consultant to help us take our service to the next level. We need someone who is passionate about the industry and is ready to step into a fast-paced team.
Think that’s you? Do we have you excited about the challenge ahead?!?
We are looking for someone who will:
- Create exceptional experiences for our guests
- Collaborate with teammates to find ways to enhance our service
- Be Proactive with our guests’ needs
- Participate and be a team player
- Think of the best ways to organize processes, products and systems to drive efficiency
- Help our team craft top-notch experiences
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow
Now that we have your interest peaked, here’s what you can expect on the job:
- Serve as a positive example for providing exceptional customer care and guest experience
- Have ridiculously awesome customer service skills
- Offer comprehensive tasting presentation for all products; wine, spirits & beer
- Ability to quickly learn company history, extensive product knowledge, and selling techniques
- Professionally engage with customers providing exceptional service and achieving sales goals
- Collaborate with co-workers and demonstrate flexibility to meet rapidly changing needs
- Operate cash register with extreme attention to detail
- Receive product/accessory/apparel deliveries
- Ensure buildings and grounds are clean and well maintained at all times
- Work many roles including serving wine, hosting, greeting, stocking, operating a register, etc.
- Adhere to company rules and policies as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your information using the form to the right.
We strive to hire excellent people and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team. They keep our company strong!