Job Title: Parking Attendant
Company: Entente Spirits, LLC
Job Type: Hourly (Part-time / Seasonal)
Job Requirements: Must be 18 years of age. High school diploma required.
Location(s): Round Barn Estate
We are a family business that is known for our fun and exciting atmosphere and outstanding hospitality. We’re currently seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Parking Attendant to join our team! We need someone who is passionate about the industry and is ready to step in to a fast-paced team.
Think that’s you? We are looking for someone who will:
- Serve as a positive example for providing exceptional customer care
- Provide parking instruction and assistance to customers, including limo and bus drivers
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized
- Position or remove barricades to prevent parking in certain spots
- Enforce company rules and policies
- Provide customers with venue information
- Adhere to company rules and policies as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Additional duties as assigned
- Positive team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekend shifts
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs.
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your information using the form to the right.
We strive to hire excellent people and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team. They keep our company strong!