Job Title: Line Cook
Company: Moersch Hospitality Group (Free Run Cellars | Round Barn Public House | Round Barn Winery, Distillery & Brewery | Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant)
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time
Salary: Hourly, Discussed at Interview
Hours per Week: 20 to 35 hours, weekends required
Job Requirements: Must be 18 years of age Previous culinary experience preferred
Location(s): Round Barn Public House, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
Here at Moersch Hospitality Group, we craft memorable experiences for our guests through excellent customer service and products. We have a great team that makes this possible, but we need a Line Cook to help us take our service to the next level. We need someone who is passionate about the industry and is ready to step into a fast-paced team.
Think that’s you? Do we have you excited about the challenge ahead?!?
We are looking for someone who will:
- Create exceptional experiences for our guests
- Collaborate with teammates to find ways to enhance our service
- Be Proactive with our guests’ needs
- Participate and be a team player
- Think of the best ways to organize processes, products and systems to drive efficiency
- Help our team craft top-notch experiences
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow
Now that we have your interest peaked, here’s what you can expect on the job:
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, preparing sauces, etc.)
- Work in a team environment that encourages cooperation and collaboration
- Answer to, report to and follow kitchen management instruction
- Maintain the cleanliness, safety, and availability of ingredients in the kitchen at all times
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Share your creativity and passion with your team
- Other duties as assigned
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your information using the form to the right.
We strive to hire excellent people and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team. They keep our company strong!