Job Title: Dishwasher
Company: Moersch Hospitality Group (Free Run Cellars | Round Barn Public House | Round Barn Winery, Distillery & Brewery | Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant)
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time
Salary: Hourly, Discussed at Interview
Hours per Week: 20 to 35 hours, weekends required
Job Requirements: Must be 18 years of age
Location(s): Round Barn Public House, Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
Here at Moersch Hospitality Group, we craft memorable experiences for our guests through excellent customer service and products. We have a great team that makes this possible, but we need a Dishwasher to help us take our service to the next level. We need someone who is passionate about the industry and is ready to step into a fast-paced team.
Think that’s you? Do we have you excited about the challenge ahead?!?
We are looking for someone who will:
- Create exceptional experiences for our guests
- Collaborate with teammates to find ways to enhance our service
- Be Proactive with our guests’ needs
- Participate and be a team player
- Think of the best ways to organize processes, products and systems to drive efficiency
- Help our team craft top-notch experiences
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow
Now that we have your interest peaked, here’s what you can expect on the job:
- Serve as a positive example for providing exceptional customer care
- Work well with others- collaborate with co-workers and demonstrate flexibility to meet rapidly changing needs
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes and cooking utensils and place them in racks for the dish machine
- Sort, stack, and put away clean dishes
- Remove trash and garbage and bring to dumpster
- Sweep and mop designated station
- Bring bus carts of dirty dishes to a designated area for cleaning
- Accurately perform opening and closing responsibilities
- Inform Kitchen Manager if the equipment is in need of repair
- Adhere to company rules and policies as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, please submit your information using the form to the right.
We strive to hire excellent people and we expect excellence. Great people make a great team. They keep our company strong!