Pandemic Plans & Procedures
We are excited to welcome you, your family, and friends to enjoy one of our properties! For those of you who have been to our properties before, you will notice a lot of changes. Please be patient with us as we navigate this new normal. Our team continues to re-evaluate week after week to determine what needs to change so we can continue to keep our community safe! We are following ALL Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Guidelines & Orders. To best prepare yourself, please review our Pandemic Plans & Procedures below.
We are following ALL Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) Guidelines & Orders at ALL of our locations.
- Indoor capacity is 50%
- There are no capacity limits for outdoors.
- Face masks will be required for non-vaccinated individuals indoors.
- Tables are limited to six (6) people
- Contact tracing information will be collected
- With the limited number of available seats, please limit your stay to less than two (2) hours so that others can also have a chance to enjoy our properties
- If you are feeling symptomatic or ill, please follow CDC guidelines and stay home
STAYING SAFE – OUR PART.
First, and for most, the health and safety of our team, our customers, and our community are and have always been our first priority. We take this responsibility very seriously, and we trust you do as well. None of us wants to see anyone get sick, nor do we want to see businesses have to close down again. We strive to be a leading example of how to safely operate while maintaining the highest quality experience for our customers.
MHG employees who are fully vaccinated are no longer needed to wear a mask inside or outside.
At the start of every shift, employees are required to wash their hands and maintain this practice routinely throughout their shift. Guests have access to soap and water in the bathrooms, and hand sanitizer in specific locations on the property.
Our team is committed to deep cleaning each building every night. In addition, we will ensure all high-touch areas such as door handles, railings, tables, and chairs are sanitized throughout the day.