Wine Shop Associate | Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
Position Type: Part Time
Salary: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Hours Per Week: Part-time (weekends required)
Requirement: Must be 18 years of age; Prior experience in retail (preferred
Here at Moersch Hospitality Group, we craft memorable experiences for our guests through excellent customer service and products. We have a great team that makes this possible, but we need a Wine Shop Associate to help us take our service to the next level Think that’s you? Do we have you excited about the challenge ahead?!?
We are looking for someone who will:
- Create exceptional experiences for our guests
- Collaborate with teammates to find ways to enhance our service
- Be Proactive with our guests’ needs
- Participate and be a team player
- Think of the best ways to organize processes, products and systems to drive efficiency
- Help our team craft top-notch experiences
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow
Now that we have your interest peaked, here’s what you can expect on the job:
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
- Must be reliable - the ability to show up to work on time and when scheduled
- Greets guests in a friendly and inviting manner
- Knowledge of menu/spirits/beer/wine
- Knowledge of rules and regulations for alcohol service
- Keep the store clean, organized, and stocked
- Advises guests of current specials, new menu items, and promotions
- Sincerely thank guests as they leave and invite them to return
- Assists other Team Members as needed or when business needs dictate
- Maintain working knowledge of POS system to ring guests up accurately and quickly
- Other duties as assigned
Get 15% Off!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on promotions, new products, events, and more. Sign up today and receive 15% off your next online order.
Code will be emailed to the address you entered. New subscribers only. Discount applies to products only, not for use on experiences.