Line Cook | Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant
Position Type: Part Time
Salary: Hourly, Discussed at Interview
Hours Per Week: 20 to 35 hours - Weekends required
Requirement: Must be 18 years of age; Previous culinary experience strongly preferred
Here at Moersch Hospitality Group, we craft memorable experiences for our guests through excellent customer service and products. We have a great team that makes this possible, but we need a Line Cook at Tabor Hill Winery & Restaurant to help us take our service to the next level. We need someone who is passionate about the industry and is ready to step into a fast-paced team.
Think that’s you? Do we have you excited about the challenge ahead?!?
We are looking for someone who will:
- Create exceptional experiences for our guests
- Collaborate with teammates to find ways to enhance our service
- Be Proactive with our guests’ needs
- Participate and be a team player
- Think of the best ways to organize processes, products, and systems to drive efficiency
- Help our team craft top-notch experiences
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to the team
- Go above and beyond the norm to serve others and grow
Now that we have your interest peaked, here’s what you can expect on the job:
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, preparing sauces, etc.)
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Work in a team environment that encourages cooperation and collaboration
- Answer to, report to, and follow kitchen management instruction
- Maintain the cleanliness, safety, and availability of ingredients in the kitchen at all times
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
- Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Share your creativity and passion with your team
- Other duties as assigned
Get 15% Off!
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on promotions, new products, events, and more. Sign up today and receive 15% off your next online order.
Code will be emailed to the address you entered. New subscribers only. Discount applies to products only, not for use on experiences.